Saturday, April 10, 2010

Current Fave cleaning product



New video is currently uploading to youtube!  Featuring my current fave cleaning product AND a great new beauty supply!

Sorry it's been so long!  I've had quite a lot of job interviews lately.  I hope to be getting an offer this Monday... wish me luck!

Check out my youtube & I'll also post the video on this blog later.

ALSO: vote for me! DSK JEWELRY MODEL 2010.  LOLZ.

I've missed the blog world, I'll try to get more involved for realsies.  But... not tonight.

TEASER FOR NEXT POST:  I'm working on renovating a huge antique pie chest.  I'll show you some cleaning before/after pictures next time I update.  :)

Thanks for stopping by and don't be afraid to comment, stalkers.

2 comments:

jessalyn said...

good luck! hope you get the raddest job evah!

wuzzyangel said...

Good Luck with all your job interviews! :)

Haha Cleaning product! LOL! Shaving cream foam for your mouth! Too cute Nonners!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online