Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Important Update!!!

EDIT**** That is not my baby. LOL "DSK/Steph." Hahaha I didn't even notice that. NOT MY CHILD.

So my backyard, Lake Michigan, is freezing over. You don't understand how excited I am! Now I can start my diabolic plan to introduce penguins as invasive species in Michigan. INVASION OF CUTENESS.

Also, say hi to my boyfriend-- Potaeto! When he wants to hang out or when he has to study, he really means "nap." I asked for permission to snap this photo while he napped, he was so out of it that he agreed. So naturally, it's also plastered all over Facebook.

He says I love to embarrass him, but that's a dirty lie.



Also, pictures of the adorable newborn I babysat in West Palm Beach. I spilled Reese's cup crumbs all over her because I was super hungry and she cried whenever I put her down... whoopsie daisies.


ARE NOT YOU SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY TO SEE ALL OF THIS EXCELLENCE?!?!

4 comments:

jessalyn said...

ooooh. bring penguins to MA please too! thanks!

wuzzyangel said...

LOL You go and introduce those penguins! LOL!

And haha I take pics of my bf all the time sleeping! It's just too funny!

Stephanie said...

LMAOOOOOOOO, I like how you post a picture of your BF, then you and a baby. PUAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

AWWW! That's such a cute baby!!! (and bf too!) Your complexion looks FLAWLESS in your pictures!! And your features pop! I love it! If only Asians were so blessed!!

xo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online